Frequently asked questions
- Our kit expire after a year from purchase
Which sampling method is better Vacuum cone or Swiffer cloth.?
The vacuum cones are good for a sample collection from a 22 square foot carpeted area such as from a living room and a bedroom. The cone is attached to the hose at the end of your vacuum, and the inner tube must be as full as possible to get a good sample.
Otherwise, the Swiffer is the preferred method. With the Swiffer method, you test different areas of your house by wiping areas that are dusty. Areas that can be tested are on top of cabinets, door jams, windowsills, ceiling fans. With this method, the Swiffer cloth must look dirty to get a good sample.
What is the 7, 3, or 1-day duration on the website?
This is the TAT which stands for Turn Around Time and is the time the lab takes to complete the analysis. Once we receive the sample, the lab has either 7, 3, or 1 day to get the test results back to you. Each one has a separate cost.
How do I get my results?
The results are emailed to the email that you provide on the Chain of Custody form.
How do I interpret my results?
Reports include interpretation and reference values to be used as a guide. The best person to interpret your results would be the doctor or office you are working with who can better understand your symptoms and how your health is being affected.
How long do you hold my sample?
All samples/DNA will be held for a maximum of 2 weeks. (Any upgrades/additional tests) will need to be addressed before the two-week deadline.
Terms & Conditions
- "All samples received with no turnaround time indicated will automatically be processed with our standard 7-day turnaround time."
- "All discount codes will need to be entered at the time of payment in order to be applied. Envirobiomics, Inc. will not refund customers for discount codes not utilized at the time of sale. You may call and place your order to receive the discounted pricing. (multiple order discounts/physician and business discounts)"
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Provided information on this website, is protected under this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you agree with any changes.
What we collect: We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All reports are confidential and will only be sent out to those who purchased the kit, no information is released unless the client confirms via email.
- Cancellation needs to be done by email only.
- 100% refund if sample kit has not been shipped out by Envirobiomics Shipping department.
- 90 days from purchase is the time limit to request a refund for your test kit.
- 20% Restocking Fee will be charged to cover postage and supplies if kit was sent out by the time of cancellation.
- NO refund/cancellations for samples once the sample goes to the lab.
- Our test kits are only valid for a year from purchase.
- No cancelation for same-day or 1-day turnaround orders.
- A refund is available for 7 days, 5 days and 3 days order, only if cancelation is received by email 24 hours after email confirmation that our sample was received by EnviroBiomics.
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing within 90 days of date of purchase. If outside of this range we can offer you credit on file for future testing only.
- Cancellation needs to be done by email from the buyer to document the request (No phone cancelation).
- Please send your cancelation email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 20% return fees for postal and supplies will be charged.
- Please allow a minimum of 5 business days for the refund to be processed back to your original payment method.
All additional courier fees are the responsibility of the customer. You may choose another method of shipment if there are any additional fees for pick up in your area.
Business Name: EnviroBiomics
Phone: 210 570-2095
Street Address: 11550 IH-10 Suite 105
Country: United States
City: San Antonio
Zip Code: 78230