our wide range
Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) involves massively parallel sequencing of millions of DNA fragments, providing vast amounts of data quickly and at an affordable cost.
Envirobiomics provides high quality testing, excellent customer service and reliability, if you are looking for a mold testing lab you can trust then we will be happy to assist you.
Plus, you'll benefit from excellent customer support. Because of this, environmental consultants and indoor air quality specialists have relied on us for high caliber mold research for many years.
Bacterial & Mold Detection Identification and Quantification
Broad Spectrum Microbial Detection & Identification
How to order
Go to the “SHOP” tab
Select the test(s) you need (e.g. ERMI, HERTSMI-2, etc.)
Prices Listed are for a 5 day turnaround time.
For faster service
please select 3 day , 1 day service or same day.
Turnaround time begins when your order is received by EnviroBiomics.
Once your order is received
we will mail you a sample collection kit with instructions.
Test results are delivered via email unless otherwise requested.
- The Swiffer cloth is a simple and convenient method of sample collection, but we have optional methods to supply if those are needed.
- ERMI test measures 36 mold species EPA Protocol.
- HERTSMI-2 test measures 5 mold species (The Big 5) Dr. R. Shoemaker Protocol.
Specialized laboratory tests
Actinomycetes & Nocardia
- Custom orders
- Penicillium aurantiogriseum
- Penicillium citreonigrum
- Penicillium citrinum
- Penicillium decumbens
- Penicillium expansum
- Penicillium glabrum
- Penicillium oxalicum
- Penicillium roquefortii
- Penicillium sclerotiorum
- Fusarium solani f.sp. cucurbitae MP I
- Fusarium solani f.sp. Batatas
- Fusarium solani f.sp. mori MP III
- Fusarium solani f.sp. xanthoxyli MP IV
- Total fusarium
- Cryptococcus neoformans
- Histoplasma capsulatum
- Chlamydophila psittaci
- Aspergillus terreus
- Aspergillus carbonarius
- Aspergillus flavipes
- Aspergillus nomians
- Aspergillus parasiticus
- Aspergillus puniceus
W.H.O. Lists Top Fungal Health Threats
- Candida albicans
- Candida auris
- Cryptococcus neoformans
- Aspergillus fumigatus
- Emericella (Asp.) nidulans
- Memnoniella echinata
- Paecilomyces variotii
- Trichoderma harzianum
- Ulocladium botrytis
- Exophiala dermatitidis
This technology has a plethora of applications, such as:
- diagnosing and understanding complex diseases.
- whole-genome sequencing.
- analysis of epigenetic modifications.
- mitochondrial sequencing.
- transcriptome sequencing understanding how altered expression of genetic variants affects an organism.
- Exome sequencing mutations in the exome are thought to contain up to 90% of mutations in the human genome, which leads to disease.
- DNA techniques have been used to identify and isolate genes responsible for certain diseases, and provide the correct copy of the defective gene known as ‘gene therapy’.